CommonBond to Host Live Chat on the MBA Student Loan Process
Join Clear Admit and CommonBond for this free live chat session on June 12th.
Questions about applying for an MBA loan? Not sure whether to apply for Federal or Private loans for b-school? Wondering how much you should take out for b-school? Register below and login on June 12th for the opportunity ask any and all questions about the MBA student loan process
Keith Babich, CommonBond’s Director of Campus Relations, will be available to assist you with your questions and concerns throughout the session.
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
10:00 a.m. ET
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we can send a review of the chat directly to your inbox.
Keith Babich, CommonBond Director of Campus Relations
Keith Babich is Director of Campus Relations at CommonBond. Keith’s more than 20 years of experience in the financial aid and student finance sector have been focused on helping students access educational opportunities. Prior to joining CommonBond, Keith was Associate Vice President, Financial Aid at Berkeley College where he was responsible for supervising all aspects of financial aid processing and Title IV compliance at multiple locations.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- 2018 Forté Foundation Data Reveals Women’s MBA Enrollment at 38%
- GMAT Tip: You’re right, the questions do get easier!
- Columbia Business School MBA Interview Questions & Report: Rolling / Alum / Off campus
- Georgetown McDonough 2018 MBA Employment Report Reveals Record-Setting Job Offers, Salaries
- UPenn / Wharton Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-year student / Team Based Discussion
- Duke / Fuqua Interview Questions & Reports: Round 1/ 2nd year student / On-campus
Post-MBA Career: Consulting
Post-MBA Career: Other
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools