Clear Admit and Tuck School of Business Host Webinar – “A Walk Through the Tuck Application”
Are you planning on applying to The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth this admissions season? If so, it may be helpful to know that they have made some exciting innovations to the application process.
We’ve just made the “A Walk Through the Tuck Application” webinar we conducted with Kristin Roth, Tuck’s Associate Director of Admissions, available online – and we highly recommend that you give it a listen as it brings valuable insight into applying to tuck!
The webinar covered:
- What a Tuck MBA Candidate looks like
- How to navigate the application process at Tuck
- The best advice for taking on the new short answer section of the application
- Insightful questions from prospective applicants
The webinar aired on Wednesday August 8th with an introduction by Clear Admit Director of Sales, Michael Tarantino and was hosted by Kristin Roth, Tuck’s Associate Director of Admissions.
Check out the recording below!
Schools: Dartmouth / Tuck
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: HBS Admissions Events, Michigan Ross MBA Team at INNOVATEChina, MIT Sloan Hackathon Winner, and More from Yale SOM and Chicago Booth
- GMAT Tip: Simplifying Fractions
- 2019-2020 Columbia Business School MBA Essay Questions
- MBA Admissions Brief: UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Harvard Business School MBA Essay 2019-2020
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas, UCLA Anderson or Yale SOM for Consulting
Post-MBA Career: Family Business, Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools