Clear Admit and Tuck School of Business Host Webinar – “A Walk Through the Tuck Application”
Are you planning on applying to The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth this admissions season? If so, it may be helpful to know that they have made some exciting innovations to the application process.
We’ve just made the “A Walk Through the Tuck Application” webinar we conducted with Kristin Roth, Tuck’s Associate Director of Admissions, available online – and we highly recommend that you give it a listen as it brings valuable insight into applying to tuck!
The webinar covered:
- What a Tuck MBA Candidate looks like
- How to navigate the application process at Tuck
- The best advice for taking on the new short answer section of the application
- Insightful questions from prospective applicants
The webinar aired on Wednesday August 8th with an introduction by Clear Admit Director of Sales, Michael Tarantino and was hosted by Kristin Roth, Tuck’s Associate Director of Admissions.
Check out the recording below!
Schools: Dartmouth / Tuck
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Michigan / Ross MBA Interview Questions: R2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools