Clear Admit Webinar Series Recap – “How to Ace Round One Applications”
Are you planning on applying in Round One? Clear Admit’s experts are here to give you advice and tips to be successful at navigating the admissions process.
We’ve just completed both parts of our two-part webinar series available online – and we highly recommend that you watch and listen to it as it provides valuable insight into acing your Round One applications!
The webinar covers:
- Identifying your target schools
- How to correctly fill in data forms
- The best advice for preparing your references for the recommendation forms
- Final touches to the application
- Preparing for the interview
- Making the decision on where to enroll
- Answers to insightful questions from prospective Round One applicants
The webinar series aired on Wednesday, August 22nd, & Wednesday, August 29th, with an introduction by Clear Admit Director of Sales, Michael Tarantino, and was hosted by Alex Brown, Clear Admit long-time admissions expert and author of Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide
Check out the recordings below:
Schools: All Schools
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: WBA Presidents Reflect on Gender Equity and Alliance at Kellogg
- Waiting on an Oxford Saïd Round 3 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools