Prodigy Finance to Host Free Webinar on September 20th – “How Will You Fund Your MBA Abroad?”
Do you have questions about how you can fund your MBA abroad? Sign up for a live online info session with Prodigy Finance in partnership with Clear Admit to learn about how to finance your studies with a Prodigy Finance international student loan.
We’ll cover questions like:
- How can I pay for my MBA as an international student?
- How does the Prodigy Finance process work?
- How much can I borrow?
- What will my rate be?
- What is the repayment process?
- And more…
The workshop will be hosted by Magali Duque.
Thursday, 20 September, 2018
10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we can send a recording of the webinar directly to your inbox immediately afterward.
Magali Duque, Relationship Manager
Magali is originally from Los Angeles and is currently an Associate Relationship Manager at Prodigy Finance in the London office. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in History from Stanford University and a Master’s of Science in Inequalities and Social Science from the London School of Economics and Political Science. She has professional research experience in global economic inequality, education policy, and corporate social responsibility.
Schools: All Schools
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MIT Sloan Tackles Nike’s Kaepernick Gamble
- MBA News You Need: CBS Research Reveals Success Requires Passion, 5 Yale SOM Students Named Kerry Fellows, FT Talks U.S. Business School Application Declines, and More
- Real Humans of the Northwestern Kellogg MBA Class of 2020
- HBS R1 Interview Notification Dates Revealed
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: #Kellogg
- MBA LiveWire Data Predicts HBS, Wharton & Stanford Interview Invite Timing
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools