Prodigy Finance to Host Free Webinar on September 20th – “How Will You Fund Your MBA Abroad?”
Do you have questions about how you can fund your MBA abroad? Sign up for a live online info session with Prodigy Finance in partnership with Clear Admit to learn about how to finance your studies with a Prodigy Finance international student loan.
We’ll cover questions like:
- How can I pay for my MBA as an international student?
- How does the Prodigy Finance process work?
- How much can I borrow?
- What will my rate be?
- What is the repayment process?
- And more…
The workshop will be hosted by Magali Duque.
Thursday, 20 September, 2018
10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we can send a recording of the webinar directly to your inbox immediately afterward.
Magali Duque, Relationship Manager
Magali is originally from Los Angeles and is currently an Associate Relationship Manager at Prodigy Finance in the London office. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in History from Stanford University and a Master’s of Science in Inequalities and Social Science from the London School of Economics and Political Science. She has professional research experience in global economic inequality, education policy, and corporate social responsibility.
Schools: All Schools
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Berkeley Haas MBA Students Fight the Gender Pay Gap
- Fridays from the Frontline: Starting up at Booth
- Harvard Business School on Entrepreneurship Funding
- Waiting on a Wharton R3 Interview Invitation? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Judge MBAs Talk Tech Careers, LBS MBA Application Tips, Cornell Johnson MBAs Recognized for Leadership, and More From Tuck and Yale
- Combinations: Consider The Grouping with the Slot Method
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools