A Cornell Johnson MBA interview report with questions was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant on-campus.
Interviewed in late Nov on campus with a second-year student. The interview was very conversational and the second-year student was very friendly and even gave me some really good advice at the end. All questions were very similar to the questions posted on Clear Admit. There were no tricky questions.
1. tell me about your professional experience
2. short-term/long-term goals
3. why MBA
4. why Johnson
5. what can you contribute to Johnson
6. what clubs are you interested in
7. advice received from current students/alumni
8. how will you prepare yourself for the intensive course load
9. leadership example
10. example of dealing with difficult people
11. what questions do you have
Preparing for your Cornell Johnson MBA Admissions Interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Johnson’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Cornell Johnson MBA applicants themselves
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace