A Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan MBA interview report with questions was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant off-campus.
Interview took place at a neighborhood coffee shop with an alum and was very relaxed. The questions were very standard and the alum left time for questions at the end. Questions included:
- Why an MBA? Why now?
- What is your intended position immediately post MBA?
- What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
- Tell me about a time you faced a challenge while working in a team setting?
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Michigan / Ross MBA admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Michigan / Ross Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Ross’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Michigan / Ross MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Team-based Exercise
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace