I had a great experience with the interview. The interviewer was very friendly and made me feel very relaxed during the whole process especially since the pace of the interview was quite fast. It lasted exactly 30 minutes:
- Why did I make a decision to take a job abroad in a culturally different country.
- What surprised me most in that country.
- Why did I quit that job and come back home.
- Several questions asking to provide more details on the career path with my current employer.
- Questions about my recommender choice.
- Questions about my former supervisor who left the company.
- Questions about my current industry.
- My post-MBA goals and how MBA can help.
There where quite a few follow-up questions.