Very conversational and relaxed. 40 mins for interview questions and 5-10 mins for my questions.
- Walk me through your resume.
- Why MBA / Anderson?
- Questions about my short- and long-term goals
- Questions about my community involvement
- Tell me about a time you worked on a diverse team.
- What is your biggest strength & weakness?
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your UCLA / Anderson MBA admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit UCLA / Anderson Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Anderson’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from UCLA Anderson MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Blind Interviews vs. Non-blind Interviews
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace