The whole interview was very cordial. The Adcom member introduced herself. She mentioned that the interview is a blind one and she only knows what is written on the resume about me. Overall, interview ran for about 40 minutes.
List of questions:
- Please tell me about what you have you been doing since college, how has your career progressed and where will this career path will take you in the future? Also, please mention where in this career path does MBA fit?
- Why UNC Kenan- Flagler?
- One most challenging things you have done in your career.
- How do you manage the stakeholders in the work that you do?
- An instance where you had to enter into an uncomfortable situation / had to communicate an uncomfortable thing to your stakeholder at the workplace and how did you manage it?
- Three key strengths.
- What is the most important feedback that your colleagues have given to you?
- Any questions you want to ask?
I have been waitlisted and will get to know the final decision by 13th April.
I would advise that candidates should be thorough with what he/she has written on the resume. There should not be any difference between the outcomes/ numbers mentioned in the resume and the one that you speak during the interview. Also, have 4-5 instances prepared about your work where you have shown leadership/ teamwork/challenge/conflict resolution skills. Such instances will help you a lot while coming up with answers to behavioral questions.