My interview was supposed to be in the interviewer’s office, but he forgot his pass to enter so we went to a cafeteria nearby. He only had my resume.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Why an MBA?
3. Why Kellogg?
4. What are your post-MBA goals?
5. What will you contribute to Kellogg?
6. Talk about your leadership style and how will Kellogg help you be a better one.
7. If you had extra time to talk to the admissions team to tell them something that you weren’t able to say in your application, what would you say?
At the end of the interview, we talked a little more about his experience after Kellogg and he offered to help with other doubts I might have after the chat. It was a very friendly and conversational interview.