1) What are your short-term and long-term goals?
2) How will Tuck help you reach your goals?
3) How will you contribute to Tuck?
4) Tell me about an example when you went outside your comfort zone.
5) Tell me about an activity/cause that you are passionate about.
6) Is there anything you wished I had asked you?
The interview was 45 minutes. The second-year student was very kind and present throughout the interview. They really care about making sure you feel comfortable during the interview, which I appreciated.