Felt pretty informal. My guess is that these interviews are largely assessing fit, since fit is a huge deal for Tuck and the 2nd-year students conduct them. I got the sense that this was more about “can I imagine you sitting next to me in class” than “will you crack under the pressure of IB recruiting.”
1. Tell me about yourself/walk me through your resume.
2. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
3. Why MBA and why Tuck?
4. Tell about a time you received feedback; how did you handle it?
5. Reverse: tell about a time you had to deliver tough feedback?
6. Tell me something about an organization you’ve worked that existed because of you / because you were there (essentially describe a legacy you have left on your workplace)?
7. Is there anything you wished I had asked, anything else you want me to know about you?
8. Any questions for me?
I enjoyed the conversation! Crossing my fingers!