50 Minute interview that was resume based. (2 mins Introduction, 45 Mins Interview, 3 mins my questions)
Questions (All Behavioral)
– Tell me about when you added value.
– Tell me about a time you demonstrated innovative leadership.
– Tell me about a time when you had to consider a perspective that was not your own. How does it shape your perspective now?
– When was a time you disagreed with the path your manager was taken? How did you address the difference?
– When was a time you went above and beyond when you didn’t have to?
– What is a piece of feedback you’ve received in your career that you still carry with you?
– What is your short-term goal? (I used this as my opportunity to talk about “Why Ross”)
My interview’s internet went out twice, but I still think we connected and I was able to get my message across.