I had a Zoom interview with a current student. The interviewer had a list of questions to go through and did not introduce themselves at all. My interview wasn’t very conversational, but the interviewer became friendlier towards the end after they had gone through their list of questions. So be prepared accordingly – as I ended up a bit nervous which affected the rest of the interview.
1) Walk me through your resume.
2) Why do you want to join a business school at this stage?
3) Why Anderson?
4) How will you contribute to the school?
5) Short Term & Long term goals. What is your plan B?
6) Tell me about a time you worked in a diverse environment.
7) Tell me about a time you worked in a team and how you helped them.
+ Questions at the end for the interviewer.