I was interviewed by 3 interviewers (1 alumnus (2006) and 2 alumnae (2014 and 2018)). The interview happened over Zoom and it was very conversational and stress-free.
1. Tell us about yourself.
2. Goals? What motivates them?
3. Are you sure ISB will help you achieve your goals?
4. Give an example of a post-MBA company you want to work in. Why do you want to work in this company?
5. What has motivated transitions in your career?
6. What are your 3 biggest achievements?
7. How did you convince your last employer to hire you despite having no direct experience for the role?
8. How do you get clients for your current freelance role?
9. All the interviewers through multiple questions tried to find what motivates my goal and how convinced I am about achieving them.
I am happy with the way my interview went.