This interview was conducted during the Open Interview Round by a 2nd year student. Although the environment was pretty casual, we went through a good amount of interview questions. I wrote down as much as I could remember:
1. She first introduced herself and provided a brief overview of the agenda before we started.
2. Tell me about yourself / Walk me through your resume.
3. Why MBA and why now?
4. Why Fuqua?
5. What is your leadership style?
6. What are 3 traits your friends/family would use to describe you?
7. Share a time when you gave or received feedback.
8. What are your short/long-term goals?
9. What does equality and diversity in the workplace mean to you?
10. Share your proudest accomplishment, either personal or professional.
11. Share a time when you failed.
12. If accepted, how do you plan to contribute to the community?
13. Is there anything we didn’t cover that you would like to share?
14. In the last 10 minutes, I asked my questions to the interviewer.
Note: The interview lasted approximately 1 hour and the questions weren’t asked exactly in the order above.