The interview was casual and friendly. It took about 35 min and the alumnus spent another 10 min to answer my questions. Good luck to everyone!
• Tell me about yourself.
• What’s your short-term & long-term goal?
• Why MBA and Why Kellogg?
• How would you describe your leadership style and what does leadership mean to you?
• Tell me a time when you had to manage a different (difficult) person.
• Tell me a time when you failed at something, how you demonstrated your resilience.
• Why now (specifically to my current career progress as a PM)?
• What are some challenges you would face in your MBA?
• What’s your plan B if you can’t get the role you want after graduation?
• What can you contribute to the Kellogg community?
• What extra-curriculum activities you’d like to join at Kellogg?
• Anything else we haven’t covered yet that you want to discuss?
• Any questions for me?