Interview with Jackson Otto. She was really friendly and very engaged throughout the discussion.
We started with a casual talk about her experience in the city I am living in. She also emphasized that it is a blind interview, that she has only read my resume, not my essay.
Questions in the interview:
– Walk me through your resume.
– What’s your short-term goal after MBA?
– TMAT you helped your team or your company.
– TMAT you encountered a challenge. What was it and how did you get past that?
– How do you learn and improve yourself professionally?
– What do you do outside of work?
– (Because I have a pretty globalized profile) Share a little bit about your experiences with diversity.
– Why Tepper?
– Any questions for me?
Overall, I enjoyed the interview and I was able to connect with her personally. Regardless of the result, I got something out of the conversation.