Booth Interview Questions:
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Career goals & Why MBA?
3. Why Booth?
4. A situation where you brought people together.
5. A situation where you pushed forward an idea.
6. A situation where you changed your perspective.
7. A situation where you realized you need help.
8. Talked about personal development (follow-up questions).
9. What are your strengths?
10. Anything else you’d like me to know?
11. Me asking questions.
My interviewer was super nice, and I was able to build a good rapport with her early on in the interview. She acted more like a student mentor than an interviewer during the process, which really made me feel like we were just chatting. I still made sure not to get carried away by the relaxing vibe and get all my points crossed. Feeling good “walking” out from the interview.