Interview was exactly 30min. The interviewer was very engaging and friendly and I think the conversation went smoothly. The interview felt conversational and he constantly provided me with feedback. The structure of the interview was basically a few questions about the goals then more behavioral teamwork questions then concluded with Anderson questions.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why MBA?
- Why now?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- What is your plan B? (I want to do MBB consulting and he underscored how competitive it is and wanted me to elaborate on alternatives)
- Tell me about a conflict teamwork experience.
- Tell me about a teamwork experience where you used your strengths to make an impact.
- How will you contribute to Anderson?
- What are some of your ECs?