Was a really engaging interview. Started off with a bit about himself, then introduced myself and we had some conversations on some of my academic awards and projects I had worked on as part of my job. Then got into the Q&A bit, which was less conversational.
1) Why MBA? Why Booth?
2) One way you have grown in recent years.
3) Tell me about a time when you took an initiative.
4) Tell me about a time you failed.
5) Tell me about a time when you realised you needed help.
6) Tell me about a challenge you faced.
7) Short and long term goals?
(Questions weren’t in this order)
The rest of the time was me asking questions. Interview in total lasted about 50 mins.