The interview was conducted by a first-year student, it was conversational and she was writing down all my answers and reading the questions from her computer screen. The interview lasted for an hour.
- Walk me through your resume.
- Describe a situation where you came up with a unique business solution.
- What has been the biggest challenge so far in your career?
- What did you learn from this application?
- What are your short- and long-term goals?
- Why MBA?
- Do you have any specific company you want to work at?
- Do you have a backup plan?
- Why McCombs?
- How do you plan to give back on campus?
- Tell me about a time you’ve worked with someone of a different perspective or culture and what have you learned?
- Define yourself in 3 words.
- What would you say is the weakest and strongest part of your application?
- Any questions? We had 5 minutes left at this point.