I met with a senior adcom member. The format was very Q&A, less of a conversation. Honestly it felt a little stilted and formal.
1) Tell me a little bit about yourself/why Georgetown?
2) Short- and long-term goals.
3) How will you contribute to McDonough from a DEI lens?
4) How do you operate within a team?
5) What are some of the things you’re lacking right now? How are you working on them?
7) Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict.
8) Tell me about your biggest accomplishment.
9) Something about Jesuit values/being a servant leader