The interviewer (second-year student) put me at ease, congratulating me for making it to this stage and said that this is just to have a conversation to get to know me better. She only had access to my resume.
1. Walk me through your resume
2. Why MBA and why now?
3. Experience leading a team on a project?
4. Tell me about a time when you applied a real-life learning on how teams work to your job (the only question I hadn’t really prepped for).
5. ST/LT goals?
6. Anything else I want to add?
7. Any questions I have for her?
Overall, it was a good experience, with only question 4 that surprised me a bit. She seemed friendly and warm like many of the other Boothies I spoke to!