The overall interview was quite conversational. The interviewer ensured on keeping it quite casual throughout. The questions asked were very similar to standard ones; however, in terms of categories, the first was related to your background and purpose, the second was pertaining to behavioral questions and examples, and the third was pertaining to some questions that the candidate has pertaining to Booth and more about Booth.
List of questions:
- Walk me through your resume.
- Clarity on job switches.
- Why MBA and Why Now?
- Tell me about a time when you had to accommodate a divergent opinion from a team or a group of something.
- Tell me about a time when you faced conflict.
- Tell me about a time when you worked with an international team.
- Tell me about a time when you helped someone as a leader.
- Tell me about your leadership style and changes.
- Tell me about your greatest weaknesses that you wish to overcome.
- Any questions for me?
The only suggestion from me is to be as calm and clear on everything that is being stated with a crisp approach and the STAR format of responses adopted especially for behavioral types of questions.
Hope this helps!