It was one of the most difficult interviews I had. The second-year student had 3-4 follow up questions for each of my stories, which really made me think in-depth. It didn’t go well for me.
1. Walk me through your story.
– why you made the decisions on some instances.
2. Tell me a time when you had to face challenge.
– How did you manage the situation?
– What was the result?
– What would you have done differently?
3. A situation when you made a decision, but then you thought you could have done differently.
– What did you learn from this?
– Since you weren’t aware of this learning before, tell me a past story where you made decision without this learning.
4. Why MBA?
5. Why Booth?
6. Any questions for me.