The interview process was pretty standard. The interviewer seems to have my resume and a brief summary of my application (not the entire application). Typical questions and the atmosphere was friendly and casual.
Interviewer questions include:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you choose your industry? How did you get your motivation?
- What’s your career goal? How can an MBA help you achieve your goals?
- Why Cornell Johnson?
- What steps will you take to achieve your goals and what is your plan B if it doesn’t work?
- Tell me about a time when you led a team and what’s your leadership style?
- Anything else you want to add?
- Any questions for me?