They seem to match interviewer based on region and industry. My interviewer has similar background with me and knows a lot about my industry. The interview is largely resume-based (the interviewer only has my resume).
Interview questions include:
- Tell me about yourself.
- More details about the projects you were involved?
- How do you think about xx industry?
- Why did you make the career move? What was your thinking process?
- What’s your long-term career goal?
- What are your extracurricular involvements?
- Why MBA?
- Why Stanford?
- Any questions for me?
I think the questions are pretty standard and the interview is quite friendly.