My AdCom interviewer was very nice and started the interview in a relaxed, conversational way. There was not much back and forth as it was the interviewer asking questions with me answering. Some of the questions were based off my answer to the previous question. We ended the interview right on the 30min mark. It went by very quickly.
- What do you attribute to your success at XX Company?
- Why do you think you’ve been promoted over your peers?
- What do you mean by math + magic? [I referenced this concept in my previous answer]
- Is the XX your biggest project at work right now? [I referenced XX in my previous answer]
- What’s your biggest challenge in this project?
- Tell me about YY and the brand positioning, along with its target demographic.
- What is the age group?
- Who are XX’s main competitors?
- How do you compete with competitors in the space?
- Do the same products work in different markets?
- You’re clearly passionate about XX, why do you want to go into ZZ? [I am a career switcher]
- Why do you think products in ZZ have such high price points? [referenced in previous answer]
- Who’s doing well in this space right now?
- Tell me about [Extracurricular experience] and the work you did there.
- I saw that you worked at [internship company], did you meet [CEO]?
- Do you lead anyone at work?
- What was your biggest weakness?