Applied December 15th, 2022; Interview invite January 10th, 2023; Interview January 18th; Admit January 27th
Overall the interview was really conversational and welcoming. The interviewer was so nice and kept complimenting my answers and providing support after each answer. The 30 minutes flew by and I thought it went pretty well. As the interviewer had gone through my file, she didn’t ask me “Why Stern” or “tell me about yourself.”
The first question opened with a comment about my pick 6.
1. Why MBA?
2. What type of role do you find yourself playing in teams?/ What is your leadership style?
3. What is something that people do that frustrates you?
4. What specifics about NYU do you think you could contribute to?
5. What specifically about being in NYC excites you/why is it the right place for you?
4. Any questions for the interviewer?