My interviewer was extremly friendly and nice, she laid out the structure of the interview and told me that they have read my whole application so it was not a blind interview.
1. Give me your 1min elevator pitch (then she introduced herself).
2. What criteria did you look for when searching b-schools? (I incorporated why Tepper into this)
3. Why MBA?
4. ST/LT goal?
5. TMAT you helped other people in your team.
6. What does DEI mean to you and how have you embodied DEI throughout your life?
7. TMAT you dealt with conflict.
8. Any other thing you’d like to share?
Great experience overall!