I had some trouble logging into the system, and they don’t give you a chance to test it beforehand. Thankfully had a different computer handy to have the interview. It was with a part-time member of Adcom, who helps conduct interviews. Really nice and easy to talk to.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why MBA? Why Kenan-Flagler?
3. Short-Term and Long-Term goals?
4. Tell me about a time you received criticism and how did you react? (asked a follow up to what I said)
5. Tell me about a current project your working on and challenge you’ve faced.
6. Tell me about about a time you witnessed somebody being marginalized. What did you do? How did it make you feel, and what did you take away from the situation?