The interview was very conversational and she was already familiar with my application, so any questions she had for me, came from my application. Some of the questions she asked are listed below, interview lasted about an hour.
1. Why MBA/Why Wisconsin?
2. Leadership style and examples?
3. Time I disagreed with someone/ how I went about it?
4. What resources would I use to better make my decision for my MBA specialization? (In my application I chose still deciding so I listed 2 specializations. At end of the first semester you must choose one.)
5. Work accomplishment I’m proud of?
6. How I’ve given back to my community?
7. Three words my friends would use to describe me, and examples.
8. Any questions for them?