The interview started off with the interviewer introducing herself and background (e.g., when did she join Haas, career shift) and then she asked me questions. After my responses, she shared her opinion about that as well (e.g., I strongly agree with that, I have personal experience on this as well). Ended with “I will share the feedback with AdCom by today, and you should hear back from them soon.” Spent 30 mins interviewing, and 10 mins Q&A. End before time (~42mins in total vs. 45 mins scheduled).
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Short-term goal?
3. Why Haas and what specifically do you want from business school?
4. How do you plan to contribute your DEI at Haas?
5. Tell me the biggest risk that you took in your professional life, the outcome and the thought process that led you to this risk?
6. A time when you led a cross-functional team, and the members did not get along? What did you do?
7. Let’s turn the table now. Any questions you have?