Preparing your application to an MBA program can be a stressful process and leaves you with many questions about whether or not you are putting together the best application you can. Without guidance, it can be difficult to answer some common questions such as, ‘Which Round should I apply in?’ or ‘How do I know if an MBA is right for me?’
Clear Admit has partnered with Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) to put together a panel of MBA students and alumni to answer the tough questions for you and provide you with the guidance you are looking for!
Join us at 12 pm ET on Wednesday, October 18th to get your needed advice!
Why join this webinar? Because applying for an MBA program can be an overwhelming experience. We believe that connecting with individuals who’ve been through the process can provide a fresh perspective, clear your doubts, and assist you in crafting a winning application.
During this interactive session, get answers to questions like:
- MBA Application Tips:
- What took the longest to prepare within your application?
- If you could start your MBA Application Process over again, what advice would you give yourself?
- Application Guidance:
- How do you format a resume?
- How do you ‘coach’ your recommenders?
- How many GMAT attempts are too many?
- Building Your Support System:
- Who should you rely on for guidance in the process?
- What is the value of having a strong support system in the application process?
Register now to uncover tips and insights that could be game-changing in your MBA application process. Don’t miss this opportunity to step up your MBA application journey!
Date: October 18th, 2023
Time: 12 pm-1 pm Panel
(all times Eastern)
Here are the panelists you will meet: