The interview lasted about 45 minutes. 30 minutes used for formal questioning. The rest of the time I asked 3 or 4 questions. The interviewer set the ground rules at the start of the interview and emphasized that she would be writing a report for the adcom and not weigh in on the decision. The interview jumped between behavioral and CBS fit questions:
1) Tell me about yourself and discuss anything in your resume that you want to highlight.
2) Why the MBA now?
3) Why are you applying to CBS? Why is a CBS MBA appealing to you in achieving your professional goals?
4) Tell me a situation that you had to build consensus to solve a problem.
5) Tell me a situation where you provided critical feedback to resolve an issue.
6) How will you contribute to the CBS community?
7) Can you describe some activities you are excited to engage in at CBS?
8) Tell me a time that you had to motivate others to achieve a goal.
9) Is there anything that you would like to discuss that was not covered in the interview or your application?
10) She asked me a few specific things in my resume.
The rest of the time was used to address my questions.
The interview was very relaxed. There were very few follow-ups or interjections. Overall a pleasant experience.