The interviewer was chill/friendly and made the process quite enjoyable. It was clear that he had a passion for Booth and really loved his time there.
The interviewer did a good job asking standard interview questions without making them sound like standard interview questions, but the gist was:
1. Introduce yourself (don’t mention work or MBA).
2. How did you end up at your firm? What do you do there?
3. What skill has enabled you to progress at your firm?
4. When did you convince someone else at work?
5. Why get an MBA?
6. Why Booth?
7. What do you want to accomplish at Booth?
8. Tell me about an experience that changed your worldview.