Overall pleasant experience. Lasted about 35-40 minutes and it was with a recent alumna (Class of 2023). It wasn’t as conversational as some of the other interview reports sound like. My interviewer jumped right in with the questions, but she did smile and seem very warm and receptive when I cracked jokes.
Questions as following:
1) Walk me through your resume.
2) What’s your biggest accomplishment?
3) Leadership example.
4) Describe leadership style.
5) ST/LT goal?
6) Why MBA? Why Kellogg? Why are you not pivoting from your current job?
7) Specific contribution to the Kellogg community?
8) Anything else?
9) My questions for her.