I was lucky to visit the Yale SOM campus during my interview! They provided all interviewees breakfast and a tour of Evans Hall. At 3 pm, I was called by a second-year, who was very warm and made me comfortable. He only could see my resume, so it was a blind interview. I was asked:
1. Walk me through your resume & a few follow-up questions.
2. Why MBA?
3. Why now?
4. What dean Charles quote meant.
5. Tell me about a time when you showed leadership.
6. Is there anything else I should now? (I was surprised that I was not asked anything about Yale, so I mentioned what Yale meant to me and how it would help me achieve my goals, as well as how I could contribute to the school)
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Overall, a pleasant 30 minute experience! I walked away, feeling great about Yale and its students!