This blind interview was conducted by an admissions committee member. The interview lasted approximately 35 minutes and the questions flowed nicely.
1. How did you learn about USC Marshall?
2. Tell me about yourself.
3. Why Marshall?
4. What motivates you?
5. What inspires you?
6. What is success to you?
7. Long-term goals in 10 years?
8. How would you set a goal?
9. What makes a good leader?
Follow-up: Does that mean that a bad leader is the opposite?
10. A piece of critical feedback that you have received during your professional journey?
11. Questions for interviewer?
Hope this helps! Good luck!