The interview was at a coffee shop and revolved around a few basic questions. It was a blind interview, although I provided my resume in advance, and it lasted 45 minutes. I had the opportunity to ask questions throughout the conversation.
1. Walk me through the last three years of your resume.
2. Why are you interested in going to business school?
3. What specific courses are you interested in?
4. Have you visited campus? Why Columbia? Why NYC?
5. What are your near-term career goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. What else would you like me to tell the admissions committee?