The following Harvard MBA interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
I had my interview with 2 admissions committee members.
1 was the interviewer and the other was noticing my movements and body language
The questions asked were straightforward:
1. Walk me through your resume
2. Why you opted for MBA?
3. What are your main strengths?
4. What are your main weaknesses?
5. What are your post-MBA plans?
6. Is there anything I forgot to ask?
7. Is there anything you want to ask?
Interview was well and lasted for around 40-45 minutes.
Overall it was a pleasant experience. I was surprised by how friendly the Adcom was.
Preparing for an upcoming Harvard MBA Interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Harvard Business School Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.