The following Northwestern / Kellogg MBA interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
I had my interview couple weeks ago on campus with a second year student. The interviewer was very nice and started by explaining that she went through extensive training and her input will have as much weight as that of an admissions officer. She took notes during the interview and had a list of questions that she was looking at from time to time. The questions that I got were the following (not necessarily in this order):
1. Walk me through your resume?
2. Why MBA?
3. Why Kellogg?
4. Why are you interested in a career switch?
5. How do you plan to contribute at Kellogg?
6. Which clubs are you interested in?
7. Give me an example of a time you worked with difficult people.
8. Example of a leadership experience.
9. What is a recent development in the field in which you want to transition that interests you?
Overall, the interview and my whole day on campus only made me more excited about the school.