The following Duke / Fuqua interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by an Early Decision applicant.
When you arrive on the admissions floor, you sit in groups on the couches with the other people interviewing and a first year student who you can ask questions to. After about 20 minutes, the second year students who are doing the interview walk over and start grabbing people and bring them into the interview rooms.
The interview lasted 30 minutes and was conversational. He was truly interested in what I had to say.
Some of the questions I was asked were:
• Walk me through your résumé
• Why do you want to get your MBA?
• What are your short term and long term goals?
• Talk about an effective leader why are they a good leader
• How do you handle conflicts, tell me an example?
• What will you contribute to Fuqua?
• Do you have any questions for me?
Preparing for an upcoming Duke / Fuqua interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Duke / Fuqua School Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.