The following MIT Sloan interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
Interviewed with adcom on campus. Much less behavioral focused than I anticipated, even though the adcom mentioned in the interview that it would be behavioral focused.
- Tell me about your background
- Can you explain xyz project further
- Why MBA?
- Tell me about a time when you faced a challenging client
- Tell me about a time when you faced a conflict within your team
- Do you think you handled it to the best of your ability?
- Tell me about a piece of constructive advice you were given
- Why Sloan?
- Questions for me?
- Any other questions for me?
- Any more questions for me?
- (At this point I ran out of questions)
We went for 30 minutes and then 10 minutes on questions.
Preparing for an upcoming MIT Sloan interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit MIT Sloan MBA Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.