The following Michigan / Ross MBA interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
The individual interview was ~ 40 minutes, relaxed and conversational. Questions included the following:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to get an MBA?
- What are your career goals?
- Describe a time when you led an organization
- Describe a time when you worked with a diverse team towards a common goal
- Describe a time when your team could not have succeeded without you
- Describe a time when you exceeded expectations
Pretty standard behavioral stuff. There was also a team exercise, which just involves working well with others and being a friendly person. Overall, a great campus visit and interview experience with Ross. The Admissions team does an awesome job of putting together compelling programming (networking session, student panel, campus tour, mock class) and allowing prospective students to interact with the Ross community, both students and faculty. They seem really committed to putting together the right incoming class.
Preparing for an upcoming Michigan / Ross MBA Interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Ross School of Business Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.