The following LBS interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
LBS is my second interview this year. The interviewer is an asset manager at Beijing.
- One minute self-introduction.
- About my first start-up experience. Asked in detail how I managed to convince people to join our start-up.
- About my second start-up experience. Asked about my roles and responsibilities.
- About my current job: The company’s business and my roles.
- The three Whys: Why MBA/ Why now/ Why LBS
- Questioned closely about how my current work experience relates to my investor relationship management goals.
- Extracurricular activities that I plan to attend in LBS.
- 5-minute presentation: I found the presentation part a bit challenging but I know someone working in consulting would find it very straightforward.
I guess LBS interview isn’t blind because the moment we sat down, interviewer commented that he liked my application. In all, the conversation was smooth and delightful.
Preparing for an upcoming London Business School interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit London Business School Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.