DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided about London Business School or Michigan / Ross with Scholarships
In this week’s MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we round up responses to a candidate considering Michigan / Ross or London Business School for tech with scholarship funding.
The candidate laid out the options in the initial post:
Initial responses honed in on the candidate’s atypical location:
The original poster returned to explain the circumstances further:
Concluding feedback focused on location:
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided about Cambridge / Judge, Stanford GSB and Wharton
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Cambridge / Judge or London Business School for Consulting
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: After the Waitlist at MIT / Sloan
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview, Part IV
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 2.19.18
- Celebrating Diversity During One Wharton Week
- How Far Would You Go for the One You Love?
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Skype
- The MBA Interview: Think You’re an Expert? Take Our Quiz
Post-MBA Career: MF, Auto, Aerospace, Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools