The following Dartmouth / Tuck MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 Applicant. Good luck to them!
Student interviewer didn’t seem well-prepared and disjointedly jumped from question to question. Admissions office also seemed annoyed by all of the students there for interviews rather than welcoming, was a very weird environment and all candidates talked about it. This may be the downside of applicant-initiated interviews.
– Walk me through your CV
– Why an MBA?
– Why Tuck?
– Why now?
– What are your strengths?
– What are your weaknesses?
– Tell me about a time you had to deliver hard news to someone
– Anything else you want us to know about you?
Then the interviewer asked if I had any questions and we wrapped up after about 30 minutes.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Dartmouth / Tuck interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Tuck School of Business Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Tuck’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Tuck applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Open Interviews vs. Invited Interviews
- Podcast Episode 16: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part I
- Podcast Episode 17: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part 2
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.