The following Dartmouth / Tuck MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 Applicant. Good luck to them!
Lasted about 45 minutes. My interviewer was very pleasant and made the effort to keep the conversation as fluid as possible, leading questions from my responses which I appreciated. The interviewer also took A LOT of notes during the session. Questions included:
1) Why MBA? Why Tuck?
2) What did I know about Tuck’s Learning teams and what would be unique about my contribution?
3) What specific clubs do you see yourself taking an active part in
4) Why an MBA now and what was my motivations for stated goals
5) Example of a situation where I led a team?
6) What kind of teams have you led?
7) Talk about a time where you overcame a setback and made an impact.
Ended with questions for the interviewer.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Dartmouth / Tuck interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Tuck School of Business Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Tuck’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Tuck applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Open Interviews vs. Invited Interviews
- Podcast Episode 16: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part I
- Podcast Episode 17: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part 2
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.